About Caress Law, PC
ABOUT CARESS LAW, PC
Our Mission & Core Values
Our estate planning law firm always practices with integrity and transparency while providing client-centered, honest, and effective estate planning and probate & trust administration services.
• We respect each other deeply, listen with intent, and assume positive intentions.
• We act with extreme ownership. We take personal accountability; we show up and do what we need to do.
• We are constantly improving, always striving to better our best, and are detail driven.
• We keep our promises and commitments, always.
• We are solutions-focused and feel confident in sharing our ideas.
• We work smart and play hard, and we value having fun and experiencing new things together.
• We always offer help, even in the smallest of ways.
MEET THE FOUNDER
Being an estate planning attorney and probate lawyer requires a demanding array of skills and expertise. Estate planning attorney Tammi Caress, founder of Caress Law, PC, launched her firm in 2013 after more than a decade of practice as a trusts and estates attorney. Tammi’s detailed knowledge of trust, estate and tax law, as well as complex federal and state government regulations, assists Tammi in providing her clients with a variety of viable options suitable to their specific needs.
Join Our Growing Team
We are growing! Caress Law, PC is a boutique estate planning law firm in Portland, OR, and we are hiring a Senior Associate Attorney. We are accepting resumes on a rolling basis.
Are you a rock star attorney with estate planning experience? Do you want to work at a firm where your work really matters? This is not the typical small law firm! Our entrepreneurial law firm is small enough that everyone is a critical part of the team, yet big enough to offer the security and benefits you want. Work alongside the owner, interact daily with our clients, and help us grow the firm. The right candidate will hit the ground running, and work independently under the general direction of the firm’s owner, Tammi M. Caress.